Nobody challenged me to do a list of random information about myself. But I like these lists. I like reading other peoples’ lists and learning a little more about them. So maybe someone else likes to read them, too.
- Sometimes I only eat a meal just so I can get to the dessert.
- I love lavender oil. Some days I could just slather myself in it.
- I am usually reading a minimum of three books at any given time.
- I recently switched from Canon camera gear to Sony mirrorless.
- I sleep with socks on. If my feet are a little bit chilly, I can’t sleep.
- If my feet get too hot while sleeping, I kick the socks off and they live at the bottom of the bed for awhile.
- I used to take post earrings out of my ears while sleeping, put the posts back on, and lay them under my pillow. I would have no recollection of having done so, but in the morning, I’d have no earrings in my ears and wonder what happened to them.
- I’ve never been to Starbucks more than three times in one day.
- I love the flavor of onion, but cannot stand to eat actual onions (unless they’ve been pureed to mush). It’s a texture issue. Ditto with jalapeno and other peppers.
- I set my alarm clark (why did I type “clark?”) CLOCK for even minutes and almost never on the hour. 6:42 a.m., 7:20, etc.
- I’m the Queen of Unfinished Projects…